We recommend the online method of registration as the fastest, safest and most secure method.
Registration Forms Checklist:
All forms marked with an asterisk * can be completed online. The remaining forms can be emailed, faxed or mailed to our administration office.
You can log back into the online registration portal at any time to view your submitted forms, or get a copy of your receipt.
|Registration Form *||Required||Required||Required||Required||Required||Required|
|Health Form *||Required||Required||Required||Required||Required||Required|
|Anaphylaxis Form||Submit anaphylaxis form if camper has life-threatening allergy|
|Activity Choices *||n/a||n/a||Required||Required||n/a||n/a|
|PLC Questionnaire *||n/a||n/a||n/a||Required||n/a||n/a|
|Camper Code of Conduct||Applicable for all campers|
We highly recommend using our online registration system for all our forms, but if you require an offline paper version, see below:
- Registration Form | Payment and Cancellation Policies
- Health Form – must be received by our administration office PRIOR to your child’s arrival at camp
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Form – required for campers who have a life-threatening allergy
- Activity Choices Form – required for 2-week & 3-week programs
- PLC Statement of Purpose required for 3-week PLC program
- Camper Code of Conduct – review thoroughly with your children before arriving at camp.
Leadership Program Application
- Letter to Applicants & Parents
- FAQs – A guide to our selection process
- Leadership Application Form
– required for campers applying for leadership programs (CSD, WCSD, LIT, WLIT)
- Subsidy Information & Application Form
(for overnight camps only)
You can also find a list of funding options for summer camp on the Ontario Camps Association website. Click here for more info.
Mailing or Faxing Forms
If you are unable to use our online registration system, and need to mail in forms, please allow at least 1 week for mail to arrive at Camp Kawartha. We register campers when the forms are received, not by postage date.
We do not recommend faxing forms, as they can be difficult to read if you use a light pen or portions of the form may get cut off during transmission. If you are sending in forms by fax, be sure to use a black pen to fill out the forms, and follow up by mailing or bringing in original signed forms.
We do not accept registrations by phone. You are welcome to call and check on availability if spaces are low.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please be sure to read our policies carefully, before signing your camper’s registration form.
Forms are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Reader to view PDF files. If you are unable to print any of the forms, we will gladly fax or mail them out to you upon request.