We understand how important an intimate, private and romantic setting is to a successful wedding. At Camp Kawartha, we offer wedding planners and parties a truly unique and affordable experience for up to 125 people from September to mid June. You and your party will have exclusive use of the entire site, including our large event hall with a stone fireplace, a cozy meeting space with a wood stove, and winterized cabins.
Proceeds from facility rentals at our centre support outdoor and environmental programs for children.
Consider these benefits:
- Two sites in one: use the facility for both wedding ceremony and reception
- Enjoy an outdoor waterfront setting for your ceremony, with the reassurance of an indoor space as a backup
- Camp Kawartha is the perfect setting for a green eco-friendly wedding in an inspiring natural setting
- Cabin accommodations are available: enjoy the whole weekend together with family and friends
- We provide outstanding in-house catering, or if you prefer you may also bring your own caterer (please ensure your caterer is aware of our no-nut policy)
- Host a welcome party or rehearsal dinner
- Your weekend-long wedding celebration can be part family reunion, part mini-vacation, and loads of fun for everyone you care about
- Have a family barbeque luncheon on Saturday
- Spend time with your guests with activities such as cross-country skiing, nature walks, canoeing, or a game of basketball or volleyball
- Keep children and youth busy with cooperative games, wall climbing, arts & crafts, and a host of camp related activities
- Enjoy a relaxing evening campfire by the lake
- Say your good-byes to guests over brunch on Sunday morning
Booking a Green Wedding
We encourage you to visit us in person, and see for yourself how special your wedding can be.