Volunteering is a great way to gain valuable experience, meet new people and help the children!
Camp Kawartha is grateful for the goodwill and support of our volunteers. We welcome any new volunteer and thank those who volunteer their time and talent in support of Camp Kawartha.
Contact: Neil Fortin, Head of Outdoor Education
- Board of Directors
- Maintenance Projects
- Summer Camp (must be 18 or older)
All volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- Provide a clear criminal record/vulnerable sector check;
- Have respect for the environment;
- Enjoy working with children;
- Take pride in their work;
- Have respect for the people around them;
- Enjoy working as part of a team;
- Respect our smoke and alcohol-free status.
To become a volunteer, please fill out our Volunteer Application and send along with a cover letter and resume to:
1010 Birchview Road
Douro-Dummer, ON K0L 2H0
An interview may be required.