Our dining Hall (Cockburn Hall), overlooking the shores of Clear Lake, boasts a spacious eating area and a fully equipped kitchen. Two-tier, open concept with Rotary Hall, allows guests to relax in either area and still see what’s going on. Between meals, the dining hall can be used as additional programming space. Or dress it up by renting linen table cloths for those special occasions.
- interior dimensions: 30′ wide x 55′ long (wooden floor), 8′ high ceiling
- tables: 14 tables 72″ long x 28″ wide and 8 tables 45″ x 45″ (normally used in pairs)
- 40 benches – 2 benches per table (seating for 6)
- wooden stools from Rotary Hall can be used at ends of tables for additional seating
- groups may rent plastic chairs for special occasions (please do not use metal chairs in the dining hall – they will scratch the floor)
- wall-mounted white board and bulletin board for group announcements (please bring own dry-erase markers)
- wheelchair accessible
- AED (automated external defibrillator) unit
- Capacity: 120 people
- Dining hall seats 100 participants comfortably for a reception with a head table and buffet table.
- Overflow could be seated in adjacent Rotary Hall