All proceeds from these fundraising efforts will help Camp Kawartha continue to deliver top quality programs for children of all ages. You are an integral part of this effort!
This annual fundrasing event in June is Camp Kawartha’s most anticipated event! You’ll be treated to fresh lobster, steak, salads, and decadent desserts. Bid on fantastic items in both our live and silent auctions.
Limited Edition print by artist Pam Buckler. 20% of any print sales will go to Camp Kawartha.
Our Giftshop features Camp Kawartha branded clothing and souvenirs. Make up care packages to send to campers, pick up a souvenir for yourself, or purchase gifts for special occasions. Proceeds from the sale of our merchandise goes back into supporting our outdoor and environmental programming for children.
Visit http://www.kawartha.lovablelabels.ca to purchase Lovable Labels – a fun way to personally identify all your children’s belongings when they visit camp, including labels, stickers, bag tags, bracelets and books. 20% of all sales will go to support our ongoing activities.
Create your Own Fundraising event
Camp Kawartha is sincerely grateful for the support of the community and your creative fundraising ideas.
Here are just a few ideas:
- host a ‘Green’ Fun Day or recycled craft sale at your school
- donating a portion of the proceeds from a community yard sale or clearance sale at your business
- making a small donation for every new like to your Facebook page, and encourage your fans to like our page too!
- provide a service for donations: help your neighbours with yard work, babysit for a friend so the parents can have a night out, care for a pet, and ask the person who benefited from your service to make a donation to Camp Kawartha in your honor
- host a party or event, have your guests make a donation, or donate a gift card from a local store, instead of bringing a gift or paying an entry fee
Gift card suggestions: hardware stores, office supply stores, department stores
How we can help:
- provide brochures and printed materials about Camp Kawartha and its services
- promote your event on our Calendar of Events, Facebook and Twitter pages
What we can’t do:
- we cannot assume any legal or financial liability associated with the event
- we cannot provide any reimbursement for event expenses