Camp Kawartha offers international campers a variety of program and activity rich summer camp sessions and the opportunity to experience unforgettable canoe trips in the Canadian wilderness!
We have hosted campers from more than 20 countries, including: Australia, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, France, Thailand, Mexico, Ecuador and Bermuda.
A small camp with a big heart – Camp Kawartha is a home away from home for international campers. Our small size is perfectly suited to international campers who are looking for an unforgettable experience and an opportunity to build relationships that will last a lifetime.
- English immersion in the outdoors
- A safe and welcoming atmosphere
- An authentic experience in the Canadian outdoors
- A variety of overnight camp programs for ages 7-17
- A focus on outdoor environmental awareness, education and stewardship
- A non-competitive environment encouraging creativity and kindness to one another
- Location less than 2 hours from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Transportation to and from Peterborough to our Camp (30 km) (ask us about our transportation hours)
Visit our Dates & Rates page for a detailed list of available camp sessions, dates and prices.
- Campers register individually for our camp programs, and are assigned to cabins according to gender and age. We are not able to provide custom programs for groups during the summer months (July & Aug)
- International campers (including U.S.A) must bring their passport with them to camp in case of emergency
Contact us for more information.
- Visiting Canada as a Tourist
- Nearest major airport is Pearson International Airport in Toronto
- Nearest Go Transit Bus station is in Peterborough
- Nearest Greyhound Bus station is in Peterborough