Kinder Day Camp #2
August 7 - August 11
Ages: 4 – 5, co-ed.
This five-day program introduces your child to the world of camp and help your child prepare for the routines of kindergarten. Led by our highly qualified staff, campers will spend the week safely exploring and playing outdoors. By joining our day camp program, your child will be exposed to those early learning essentials of how to get along with others and to become excited about learning!
• Frog and bug catching at the wetlands!
• Sandcastles and swimming at the Kinder Beach Party!
• Busy bee nature crafts!
• Greenthumb club in the Greenhouse!
• Parachute and field games!
• Campers must be born in either 2012 or 2013 to participate in the camp for 2017.
• We have a maximum of 5 spots for children who have not yet turned 4 by of the first day of the Kinder Camp Session.
• Campers must be toilet trained (staff will assist campers when needed). Our trained staff will work with parents and children to ensure a smooth transition during drop-off.
• All day campers need to provide their own litterless, nut-free lunch***, including snacks for both of our morning and afternoon snack periods.
• Please have campers bring water bottles and sunscreen to stay SUN SAFE!
• Each day campers will need swimming gear for daily free-swim time!