Day Camp – Week 1
July 3 - July 7
Ages: 5-8, co-ed.
This hands-on, five-day program introduces younger campers to the joys of summer camp! Your child will participate in a variety of educational and recreational activities that will enhance their self confidence and create memories to last a lifetime. Campers may participate in a range of activities that include arts and crafts, co-operative games, skill development activities, environmental based programs, recreation and adventure activities and water front activities.
Some examples may include but are neither definite nor limited to:
• Low ropes and initiatives
• Rock wall climbing
• Tie dye
• Canoeing or sailing (when staffing and weather permit)
• On-site wetlands trips
• Nature hikes
• Theme days
• Land sports: frisbee, lacrosse, soccer, hockey or basketball
|8:45-9:00 a.m.||Camper Arrival (please note that we do not provide transportation)|
|9:00 a.m.||Co-operative games|
|9:45 a.m.||Snack **|
|10:00 a.m.||Skill development or other activities|
|10:45 a.m.||Nature based activities|
|12:00 p.m.||Lunch **|
|12:30 p.m.||Supervised free time|
|12:45 p.m.||Craft time|
|1:15 p.m.||Sunscreen/change for swimming|
|1:30 p.m.||Free-swim time (supervised by counselors and lifeguard)|
|2:15 p.m.||Sunscreen/change from swimming|
|2:30 p.m.||Recreational activity|
|3:45 p.m.||Snack time|
|4:00 p.m.||End of the day wrap-up activities|
|4:30 p.m.||Camper pick-up|
• All day campers need to provide their own litterless, nut-free lunch***, including snacks for both of our morning and afternoon snack periods.
• Please have campers bring water bottles and sunscreen to stay SUN SAFE!
• Each day campers will need swimming gear for daily free-swim time!